Search results

1. admantechno

Fixing DWV in bathroom

Thanks guys. I'm aware of using all long bends and the proper double fixture fitting. I labeled most of them properly to show that, despite not having the correct models to put in the drawing.
  2. admantechno

Fixing DWV in bathroom

Plan on doing this tonight. Whats the bad news?
  3. admantechno

Fixing DWV in bathroom

Terry says "washer should come in above the inlet of the drain for the lavs" and you say "Dump the lavatory over the washing machine", so which is it?
  4. admantechno

Fixing DWV in bathroom

Stupid oversight on my part, thanks again Terry!
  5. admantechno

Fixing DWV in bathroom

Better? Any further suggestions?
  6. admantechno

Fixing DWV in bathroom

Damn Terry, you're quick to reply, thank you! Ok, so how about 2 combo wyes stacked, bottom for lavs and top for washer, corrected? And I know the 5' distance for shower vent, hence annotated. I guess I'll see whats under the slab to tie in the shower drain and run a seperate vent up to the...
  7. admantechno

Fixing DWV in bathroom

Please take a look at the attached model I just quickly drew. Whoever did the work previously made swiss cheese out of a 2x4 load bearing wall that I'm replacing with a new 2x6 wall to accomodate the proper piping thats replacing pretty much everything but the main stack. You dont even want to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks