Search results

1. D1Case

Moving Service Meter, supporting issues

Posting back just to close the loop here. My thanks to each of you for your comments; as you helped both develop the right vocabulary and clarify the picture. Lessons learned from this adventure: 1) Found out that you can get a Power meter with a 200A disconnect built in (after I had...
  2. D1Case

Several Good Posts here, my thanks for your thought and details in the initial responses. @ JWelectric, The old system has only one grounding pole, hence my assumption. I appreciate the technical point and hidden challenge supporting your correction. I figure installing a supplemental...
  3. D1Case

Hi, Looks like I'll be paying the power company a grand just to have a service meter moved/wired to a different side of my house with a 90 ft run. Good Fun. Now I am trying to ensure the correct design the rest of the system. As I understand it, I will need to - install an external...
  4. D1Case

A "Typical configuration" for a Shallow jet well?

Thanks. Seeing the open ended check valve had me overthinking it.
  5. D1Case

A "Typical configuration" for a Shallow jet well?

After a couple years of neglect, I am trying to refurb a shallow well that feeds my irrigation system. It's a 2" jet well, 45 feet deep, with the water column rising to 9 feet deep. I am fairly sure there is a sand point on the end. Removing the seal, I was surprised to find the 1" suction...
  6. D1Case

gas line install

CSST is readily available to DIYers at Lowes. Lowes also sells the "simple" manual for the required training.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks