Search results

1. cad-cat

Really dumb pipe questions...

copper or pex. why go thru the hassle of cutting and threading. when galv. pipe starts to break down it tears up your faucets and clogs aerators. i have done quite a few re-pipe jobs,mostly all copper. last few years pex is starting to get more popular because of cost.
  2. cad-cat

Help identifying DWV pipe

i was seeing alot of sch. 30 being used back in Michigan before i left. talk about loud drains.
  3. cad-cat

Bathroom Remodel DWV Layout

Was there a bath tub there at one time, maybe thats why its bushed down to 1 1/2". that would also explain them running over to the shower the way they did.
  4. cad-cat

bathtub/shower drain

Jane i have cut PVC out of fittings before, i would not recommend a novice attempt it. i have also used a PVC removing bit that attach's to a drill and cuts out the pipe from the fitting. but again not for a novice. you may want to cut it all out and start over like hj said. not sure on the...
  5. cad-cat

In the Trades Forum

Hello I am new to the site. i am a union plumber out of Detroit. I am now living/working in the Chicago area just over a year now. I would like to participate in "in the trades". please. thank you
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks