Search results

1. tom-J

Mini split ducting ceiling cassette

In a mini split system Can a Mitsubishi MLZ-KP09NA-U1 - M-Series Indoor One Way Ceiling Cassette be ducted to an adjacent room? If not what vendors offer a ceiling cassette for joists 16" OC that can be ducted?
  2. tom-J

Tub drain hole 3/8" off Level

Solution Found! AS will send a repair person to regrind the drain hole flat as it should be. On inspection the thickness of the material around drain varies by at least 1/8" front to back. I am guessing that caused the leveling problem. New American Standard acrylic drop in model 2422. With...
  3. tom-J

Another Shower drain to tub drain conversion

Changing stall shower to tub/shower combination. Room size from drywall to drywall is 66†X 120â€. I would like to install a 60†tub on the 66†wall. The back 120†wall contains a 36X36†shower base (removed), vanity/sink and toilet. The back 120 “ wall is drywall, 2x4 in front of a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks