Search results

1. Tree

Water heater, What's wrong with it?

There's no extra hot water coming out any sort of pressure release. The plumbers were over and removed a whole bunch of scale from the bottom of it and replaced the bottom element. The water get's hotter now, but I still haven't gotten to test if it will stay hot. At first it would get cool...
  2. Tree

And now it's started making "THACK!!!" sounds. Two so far.
  3. Tree

Sorry, no it's city water.
  4. Tree

Just a bit ago the was a very loud THUD!!! under the floor boards and it stopped making hot water. The thud could be felt. We checked the breaker and it had flipped.
  5. Tree

It's electric and about 4 years old. It's a reliance 606.
  6. Tree

Problems with my hot water heater 1) Air in pipes. No air in cold pipes. 2) starts hot but gets to only warm real fast 3) stays warm for quite a while 4) tried draining silt out of bottom but it only improved performance slightly 5) was having to be reset every month or so (temp...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks