Search results

1. quarry

Replacing olf furnace and water heater ( OIL )

Replacing old furnace and water heater ( OIL ) I'm replaceing and 40+yr old Williamson forced hot air furnace 140kBTU/ 3.5 ton and Ford 30 gal water heater. both vent into a 20' Amerivent 7'' factory built double wall SS chimney ( see pic ). I have ask two small time Plumbing & Heating...
  2. quarry

Furnace upgrade

I have a 42 year old oil fired Williamson 5 in 1 furnace(heat,cool,humidify,elect air cleaner and 2 stage filter) . What a cadilac this thing must have been back in the day, Actually its been a great furnace and was maintained yearly. I want to upgrade to a bigtime super high efficiency...
  3. quarry

replacing old oil fired water heater and oil fired furnace.

I have a 40 year + old Ford Oil Fired water heater and a 40 year+ williamson 5 in 1 furnace. So its time!!!. the furnace has a 6" flue and the old water heater has a 6" flue. They are both Tee'd in to an Amerivent Model FB 7" Factory Built all Fuel Chimney. The origional builder did a real nice...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks