Search results

1. Tekwyzrd

Toto Clayton vs. Dartmouth/Drake

For $120 I might have taken a chance... The TOTO Clayton is installed at a good discount - $43.xx more than an AS C4. The retail jumped right after I agreed to buy. The price on the TOTO site jumped from $559 to $612. In the process of installing it I learned a few things. It's in, level, and...
  2. Tekwyzrd

As luck would have it I had to drive past the area plumbing supply that carries TOTO toilets to drive my mother to the hospital for a blood test and appointment with the hematologist. They had four in another of their stores and will have it there some time tomorrow. I'll also pick up the SS154...
  3. Tekwyzrd

Thanks. If I can find the Clayton in my area for a decent price I'll buy it. The style is a good match for the tub in that bathroom.
  4. Tekwyzrd

Any opinions on the TOTO Clayton CST784SF? After the problems I had with the side mounted lever on the Kholer I'm replacing I don't want another toilet with a side mount lever.
  5. Tekwyzrd

American Standard Champion 4 toilet review and pictures

I'm currently researching my options to replace a kohler 1.6 gpf toilet that never really worked well. The tank is marked T82 K4512 20265 KB5 and 9 5 95 (wellworth?). It's an oval bowl with the flush lever on the side. After having the handles break repeatedly I've been using a string tied to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks