Search results

1. bmfc1

Kohler Cimarron toilet review, Owner comments and pictures

Really bad product This toilet is a piece of crap! No pun intended! We bought this and ended up having it replaced 3 times! FInally said no more and put in a Toto. I will never ever buy anything Kohler again.
  2. bmfc1

Problem with Kohler Cimarron

Thanks for the info Thanks to all. We are still having problems with this toilet. We were on vacation so we were not able to do anything. We got back on Friday night and on Sat. the toilet clogged twice! Both plungeable. My husband is starting to think that it's a problem with our kids (too...
  3. bmfc1

Problem with Kohler Cimarron

I am on my third Kohler Cimarron Comfort Height toilet. We decided to replace an old American Standard that was in my son's bathroom and was clogging every week. My plumber recommended the Kohler Cimarron. The first one he put in was the round seat. 2 hrs after it was installed it clogged! My...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks