Search results

1. janels

Help new washer timer wires not matching up

I am replacing a timer on an old maytag washer. I connected the wires according to the numbers and letters on the wires and connections on the new timer. I have one wire left marked as number 1 and the only connection to the timer is marked with 2 letters PV, I believe. I am not where the...
  2. janels

Saddle Valve leaking

Hello! The in-line shut off valve for the line coming out of the hot water heater to the stand alone ceiling mounted humidifier is leaking when turned off and is also leaking at the valve when turned on. Can it be fixed or does it need to be replaced? I have not worked with one of these before...
  3. janels

bathtub/shower drain

I need to figure a few things out with Help from you guys out there in Terry Love Land! 1- I need to change the size of the horizontal fitting from the drain. The connection that needs to come out is glued and everything else is glued all the way to the waste pipe also at the junction of the...
  4. janels

tub pipe drainage

where the bath tub drain and p- trap I removed from my old tub was screwed onto the rest of the pipe going to the main drain (this is on the 2nd floor) there was some waste water that was pretty scuzzy. The tub/drain had not been used for over 6months, but I am wondering if the pitch of the...
  5. janels

setting kohler acrylic tub

The directions for my tub say either you can use mortar or construction adhesive on four points that are the bottom of the tub for this purpose. 1-I think for me it would be easier to use the adhesive. Any reason not to? And would loctite PL Premium Polyurathane construction adhesive be a...
  6. janels

installing new tub

I have total access for the pipes. The tub can be set either way. The holes are drilled through the tub flange into the studs to secure the tub to the wall. What size would I want to use?
  7. janels

installing new tub

I have a couple of questions. 1-are there any instructions to look at to help me change a 2 faucet bath/shower valve to a 1 faucet? I'm installing a kohler k-11748-k, hoping to be able to do it myself. 2-are there any instructions for changing the drain pipes or things I shouldn't "miss"...
  8. janels

Toilet not level

I am wondering if I need to make changes on a new toto installed by a plumber who shimmed the back of the toilet at a slant equal to one bubble length, which i felt when I first used it. The floor is level front to back on both sides of the toilet. the shims were added to make it stable but I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks