Search results

1. ChickenWarrior

User review on CST454CEFG 2 piece TOTO Drake II, Gwenyth, Owner comments and pictures

Thank you! That was what I was hoping but wanted to make for sure. When you are using mail order for a toilet, you want it to be right the first time!
  2. ChickenWarrior

TOTO Ultramax II, MS604114CEFG toilet reviews & pictures

Hello, I have read posts on Terry's sites for years, but the time has finally come to purchase a new toilet and I had a couple of questions. I have read every post and review on every toilet I am interested in and have narrowed it down to the Drake II or Ultramax II. I like the one piece...
  3. ChickenWarrior

User review on CST454CEFG 2 piece TOTO Drake II, Gwenyth, Owner comments and pictures

Hello, I have read posts on Terry's sites for years, but the time has finally come to purchase a new toilet and I had a couple of questions. I have read every post and review on every toilet I am interested in and have narrowed it down to the Drake II or Ultramax II. The question I have is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks