Search results

1. ab8

Toto Flush lever complaint

Plunger OK; got lever for $10 locally That's no problem, Toto needed the plunger about 3 times in 7 years. A shot of hot water sometimes helps too. YMMV. Got a handle locally for $10 plus taxes. Here's an example of good service (Toto could use a lesson or two): I had also sent a...
  2. ab8

Reply from Toto: "The trip lever comes as an assembly only. The list price for the handle is $31.00. The trip lever is a mechanical part and will fail over a period of time. The cost of the part isn't adjustable." Sounds like designed to fail. No more Toto for me.
  3. ab8

I agree too. See photo of lever, likely defective from day 1. I have e-mailed Toto; awaiting reply to see if they are willing to replace lever only for a nominal sum.
  4. ab8

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

American Std Cadet 3 Flowise 4.8L with multiple defects Thank you for above comment! Here's my review of American Std Cadet 3 Flowise 4.8L with multiple defects. Glad to see some customers are not running into defects. For me, American Standard got it wrong, Home Depot made it right...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks