Search results

1. Primer

Questions about Reverse osmosis

Based on the responses I'm going to infer that there is NO reasonable tankless solution to softening my water. Thanks for the ideas. I'll look into these solutions. Much appreciated. TL
  2. Primer

Burying sounds like a great idea. Unfortunately we are on a solid foundation and going down isn't an option. I must confess that I don't know the exact definition of a sump pit - or if our septic system will have one. I'll see if I could divert that water elsewhere but I doubt it. Again...
  3. Primer

Building a house and new to much of this. We've learned that we may need a water softener. I have memories of helping my father fill our softener with salt as a kid. And of him spending a lot of time getting it to "cycle" and recharge correctly. I can deal with that. My biggest concern is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks