Search results

1. B

Guesstimate of tub replacement?

Well, that's completely understandable about a bid, but I'm not really seeking a bid. I'm trying to get a guesstimate from someone/anyone, the guess could be a range $***X-***X, a guess "Around $***X", or even a max "Worse-case scenario that I have to replace pipes and cut out drywall, it will...
  2. B

Guesstimate of tub replacement?

I live in the southeast in GA, so I'm guessing I'll be on the low end of the installation cost scale. I plan on removing the old tub in my prior post myself, and bringing up the new tub that is the exact same size. I plan on reusing all of the faucets since I've already replaced all of the...
  3. B

Home warranty blues- Leaking bathtub

My 2nd story bathtub in my new house was leaking (leaking as in a gallon+ of the water coming from the ceiling). So, I call my home warranty, they come out and determine that the drain was cross-threaded with no plumber's putty. Therefore, it was an improper install, not legally liable to fix...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks