Search results

1. Katchat6

Ejector Pit - Pump Runs when it rains

We have two pits in our house. One for storm water and one that services a bar sink, basement bathroom and Air Conditioner condensate line at opposite ends of the home. The storm water one is serviced by a Zoeller 1/2 HP pump along with a Zoeller pedestal back-up pump that is hooked up to two...
  2. Katchat6

Chipped Shower tile --> What to do

All- We just had our shower redone...the whole works..down to the studs. Now, what we noticed on the half wall (the shower enclosure consists of two full tiled walls, one glass wall, and another that is part half wall and the rest is shower door) one of the tiles has a small chip in it...
  3. Katchat6

How to secure Toto Drake tank - 3 inches from the wall

Hello all- We just had a Toto Drake II installed to replace a one piece Kohler that we had in our first floor powder room. We love it...however, are a little concerned. The tank has some play in it (it wobbles)...what I mean by that is if you push the tank or flush it, you can see it wobble...
  4. Katchat6

Drake or Vespin-Which model has the largest footprint-want to cover up old footprint

Hello All- I need to replace a one piece Kohler toilet in our new house...although it still is working, we have had issues already with the flapper and it constantly running. Since it is the main floor powder room, it will get the most usage AND I just replaced the rest of the toilets with...
  5. Katchat6

Back-up Battery Sump Pump --> Can you use two batteries?

Hello- We recently had a "check-up" of our sump pump configuration after buying our home. The good news is that the everything appears to be functioning (although it does not look all that pretty-see attached pic). We have a Zoeller Aquanot II Pedestal as the battery back-up sump pump. The...
  6. Katchat6

Toto Vespin II --> perform as well with unifit adapter as a standard 10 inch toilet?

Hello- Firstly, a big thank you to all who post on this forum. The information has been invaluable as we have gone through with a very long remodeling process. One of the bigger benefits was reading through the install of the Drake toilet that was posted....my contractor was having issues...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks