Search results

1. Mechanical Engineer Engke

Key Step to fix TWO Price Pfister Bathtub Diverter Stems - Update 12-05-11

Single diverter Nylon washer PN & Cost for Price Pfister Diverter Stem Model 9H-3C I found an exact diverter washer for the Price Pfister Diverter Stem Model 9H-3C: It is available at the local Mission Ace Hardware Store in Glendora [531 South Glendora Avenue, Glendora, Ca 91741], phone #...
  2. Mechanical Engineer Engke

Key Step to fix TWO Price Pfister Bathtub Diverter Stems - Update 12-05-11

The diverter stem model 9H-3C made by Price Pfister which controlled the routing of mixed hot / cold water to the shower header / spout. How it works: 1. Turn clockwise to advance the flat [black color] washer to close the metallic seat, directs water to the spout. 2. Turn...
  3. Mechanical Engineer Engke

Key step to fix the Price Pfister bath diverter stem

Will do jimbo and thanks for your interest on this PP Diverter Stem insightful solution[s].
  4. Mechanical Engineer Engke

Hi HJ, Jimbo and the Pfister Team: I am grateful for your recommendations and suggestions. I am sure enjoy the positive responses after I published my first forum article. If I learn a better alternate way to fix the same problem from the Pfister team, or a single nylon washer with double...
  5. Mechanical Engineer Engke

Like to share my hard lessons learned in the past few days while I tried to fix the diverter problem at my two bath rooms. I made several trips to local Home Depot and spoke to four different employees who have been plumber prior to working at HP. None of them can assist my problem. Problem...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks