Search results

1. mheath

Temperature Settings on Moen Single Handle Tub/Shower Faucet

This link was also very helpful!!! https://solutions.moen.com/Article_Library/Removing_a_Stuck_1200_or_1225_Cartridge
  2. mheath

Thanks Terry! I apologize, I was turning the nossle itself and not the entire cartridge (feeling kinda dumb now, haha). I'd suggest to others that if you aren't sure what a valve cartridge looks like then Google the replacement part to see the picture. The cartridge was also pretty stuck in...
  3. mheath

Similar issue... I'm having a similar issue with a single-handle Moen shower faucet that was also incorrectly installed by a plumber (the plumber was hired through the company that installed my shower tile). The hot water comes out first and the further it's turned counter-clockwise, the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks