Search results

1. lowe

sewage pump help

Thanks for the info. Based on trying to turn the pipe at the union (just below the check valve) it is stuck... there' probably epoxy on it I guess. To avoid pvc epoxy (never used it before) what if I cut out the check valve, remove the pump, then replace the check valve with one that has those...
  2. lowe

sewage pump help

How do I install a new check valve and connect a new length of pipe to the pump? Could the problem be air lock, since I drained the pit? If so, how can I get rid of the air lock? The piece of pipe below the gate valve and check valve seems to have a hand-turnable section, but it seems like...
  3. lowe

sewage pump help

Recently I had a concrete channel cut that terminates right at the inlet to my sewage ejector pit. The channel is to add a drain for a bathroom group. After the concrete removal, I noticed my sewage ejector pump was running 1-2 times per day, even though all fixtures (even the furnace) are...
  4. lowe

Sewage Ejector Pump Lid needed

That's an idea. The work I'm doing is by permit though.... i wonder whether putting a lid over another lid would pass? What about the size of the pump? Is there any way to tell size without pulling the pump out? What's the appropriate size for the number of fixtures I'll have?
  5. lowe

Sewage Ejector Pump Lid needed

Hello, I have a sewage ejector pump in my basement. The pit is 24"across when measured with the lid off, and the lid is 26". Based on measuring with a stick from the top of the open tank, it is about 33" deep. I would like to change the lid to a steel lid, but I can't find the manufacturer of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks