Search results

1. Dave88LX

Replacing kitchen kitchen double-sink and faucet with single. Any special considerations in this scenario?

Looks like I'll be needing a 33" x 22" sink. The current sink depth is 8". The island/cabinets/counters/sink/faucet are all builder-grade garbage. I need to replace the broken faucet, and want to at least upgrade the sink now while I'm doing that into something more useable. I have a garbage...
  2. Dave88LX

Is it feasible to raise this plumbing higher? Or should I bulkhead around it?

I currently have a drop ceiling in most of my basement that is at 7' height. I want to get rid of that and go with an 8' drywall (or even high suspended) ceiling wherever possible, bulkheading around the HVAC supply/return channels. My question comes in regards to the current plumbing that is...
  3. Dave88LX

Please look at my washing machine/utility sink drain setup...need advice.

Previous homeowner was victim of watching too many DIY reality shows, nothing has been done correctly or works like it should. If this IS correct, then I will eat crow. Tall pipe on the left is where the washing machine drains into. There is a utility sink on the right side fitting. No...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks