Search results

1. Maintenancemouse

flux safty

I would use water, duh! BTW my research has found the flux to be safe/ safe enough
  2. Maintenancemouse

flux safty

My neighbor helped me out with my pluming in my house. He used Oatey No. 95 Lead Free Tinning Flux, the one that comes in the green container. Will I need to do some kind of chemical flush with this? Is my water currently safe, for regular use and or drinking? Thanks- Willie
  3. Maintenancemouse

Soldering copper fitting with teflon tape on the thread end of it

Could he us a minimum length strait into the threaded fitting, then use a push connect (shark-bite) 90 ? or maybe a low heat solder?
  4. Maintenancemouse

Bathtub Support / Leveling

Good question Dave! I had a similar issue when I thought my tub rocking was due a poor install of the stringers. So in the mist of trouble shooting my tub wiggle, I knocked down the stringers down a 1/4". Wasn't the issue, I found a bulge in the floor. To solve this I laid cement board under...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks