Search results

1. Robinasu

Most Reliable RPP Backflow Model?

What's your go to RPP Backflow unit?
  2. Robinasu

Entrada v Drake II

I don't really understand the product positioning between the Entrada and Drake II, or the magnitude of the differences I just don't see. What is the advantage of the Drake II over the Entrada? Both tanks are similar. Flushing power is a little better with the Entrada, by a hair. I guess the...
  3. Robinasu

What is the best value 80-100 gallon tank for storage/buffering?

I don't need a stainless tank and don't want to break the bank. The American Water Heater SE62-119R-045S looks ok: http://www.americanwaterheater.com/products/pdf/lsst10.pdf I was originally thinking I did not want a heat exchanger, although I'm thinking it's not a big deal to add an...
  4. Robinasu

Thermostatic Temp Control of Water Recirculation

Does anyone know of US available parts like this temperature controlled valve for water recirculation? I have a 4 branch DHW recirculation system that was never setup with balancing valves. I'd like to find an automatic setup the control the branch temperatures. Are there any good US...
  5. Robinasu

Boiler System Cleaning Agents - Which One?

Background: Our condo building hydronic heating system was essentially neglected for 10 years before I came around. About a year ago our Ergomax reverse indirect and cast iron boiler were replaced as they were in pretty bad shape. Our 5 wall radiators never worked well and the contractors...
  6. Robinasu

Pulsed Power Water Treatment - Does It Work?

Hi all, I've been reading about pulsed power water treatment. Apparently, the technique has been used successfully in some California water utility pilot tests to descale cooling towers. Has anyone here successfully deployed a unit, and if so, what brand? Check this out...
  7. Robinasu

Water Hammer After Powers MM430 Tempering Valve Install

Hello, I installed a MM430 to temper the water stored in a Triangle Tube Smart 80 gallon tank. The previous tank and tempering valve did not have any noticeable noise. I don't have a sense of the magnitude of the water hammer, but it's not opening any emergency pressure release valves, at least...
  8. Robinasu

Boiler System Advice Request

Hi all, I would like your feedback on the system outlined in the attachement. Background: the system here heats a 12 unit condo complex in SF, CA. The heating loads are a mix of hydronic baseboard and radiant floor in light weight aggregate. The ergomax label is incorrect, the unit is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks