Search results

1. Bcdudley

tripping breaker

I have a 20 amp breaker that keeps tripping. I have replaced the breaker and that did not resolve the problem. The circuit was added after the house was built and the only thing on it is the sprinkler system timer and one of the large outdoor floodlights. I think it is a high pressure sodium...
  2. Bcdudley

Yard flooding

We moved into our house about 6 months ago. When we did the back yard was in immaculate condition. About 2 months afterwards, water started running down the alley out of a drainage culvert behind our house. A couple days later we started noticing soggy spots in the yard. Now, most of the...
  3. Bcdudley

Multiple problems with water heater(maybe)?

Just moved into a 30 year old house about 6 months ago. The water heater was installed in 1998. Today, my wife told me she thought the floor felt a little warmer than the rest of the floor right next to the water heater. She was concerned this may be a slab leak. I could not tell any difference...
  4. Bcdudley

Gas shutoff valve

Hello. I was searching for an answer about a gas shutoff valve and came across this forum. I just purchased a house a few months ago and am getting around to some of my projects. My question is regarding the shutoff valve for my gas main. Every house I have ever lived in has had some type of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks