Search results

1. stupid48

Question about reversing garbage disposal position.

Thanks. I'm going to do it that way. I was just curious about peoples thoughts on one p-trap per sink...
  2. stupid48

I think I may have already answered my question because the Y would not feed directly into a 2" waste line. The waste line runs along the wall for 2 feet and then drops into a larger line. I know I can't feed two 1 1/2" traps into a Y if the other side of the Y is not larger. So, it's back to...
  3. stupid48

Hi there, I reconfigured my cabinets so my prep space has changed sides on the counter. Currently, my garbage disposal is on the right side of the double sink and I would like to move it to the left side. I have this setup currently: and I would assume I would just do the opposite when I...
  4. stupid48

What is this loop under my kitchen sink? RO Feed to Fridge?

Thanks. That's kind of what I figured....... I just thought it was strange because the house was built in 1998 so I was surprised that the builder would stub out for that...Seems like a more modern thing to me...
  5. stupid48

What is this loop under my kitchen sink? RO Feed to Fridge?

Hi there, I'm going to be moving a couple of plumbing stubs to move my kitchen sink cabinet. Under the sink, there is a copper pipe than comes out of the wall and goes back in. I'm assuming it has something to do with the water supply behind the fridge but I'm only guessing. Come someone...
  6. stupid48

Irrigation layout questions

I had another recommendation of using one 15' strip nozzle in the middle of each end and one 9' strip nozzle in the middle of each long end for a total of four. That seems like a pretty good option as well..
  7. stupid48

Irrigation layout questions

I have a curbed in area that I'm going to put sod in. It is a rectangle 15 1/4 feet by 5 1/2 feet. I went into Star Nursery to get their input. The suggested installing 8 nozzles total. Four in the corners and two on each of the long sides and adjust them to about 5 feet of spray. To me...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks