Search results

1. J

Boiler Question? ?

Hi - I have an 8yr old OIL-Fired Weil-McLain Boiler with a Becket Burner. Question: The past few months I can see Sooth(Black) look around my Chimney Cap and some on the side of my house. Is the Burner set to RICH? Does it Need More Air? What can I do? Thanks Joe
  2. J

Bolier go's on & Off ? ? ?

Just put a new honeywell L8124C Aquastat Relay on my Weil-McLain hot water boiler. I replaced the Relay because my burner clicks on Ignites for 30-90Sec and then pops off. This does not happen EVERY time. Otherwise runs well. The house is warm and I have 3 zones. After replacing the Aquastat I...
  3. J

Using Oatey EPOXY PUTTY Still Leaking

Using Oatey EPOXY PUTTY to stop a very small drip in my baseboard heating: 1. Started by really cleaning copper pipe 2. Used about 3/4 of the Epoxy Tube 3. After a day I still have a drip much much smaller 4. Found the drip used about 1/4 of the Epoxy Tube 5. After a day I still have a...
  4. J

Installing a Temp/pressure Gauge

I need to install a Temp/Pressure Gauge on my Weil-McLain Hot Water Bolier…. Are there any TRICKS to install the GAUGE without Draining the Boiler??????? Thanks JoeD
  5. J

Boiler Ignites & Pops Off -Help??

Just put a new honeywell L8124C Aquastat Relay on my Weil-McLain hot water boiler. I replaced the Relay because my burner clicks on Ignites for 30-90Sec and then pops off. The house is warm and I have 3 zones. I STILL have this problem (ie Burner Turns Off after short run time) HELP!!!
  6. J

Honeywell Aquastat Settings

Thanks for Your Help HOW DO I DELETE THIS??????????
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks