Search results

1. pastfast125

Question about new modular home

OK. I've posted alot about a basement bathroom. Well now that's not happening. I'm moving to iowa, and we were thinking about getting a modular home put up( one of the homes they make in the factory, and peice together on site. My question is, we were thinking about having it build so that it...
  2. pastfast125

Sry for all the questions..heres another..

In a basement apartment setup, on the perimeter walls which are concrete, can you just drywall directly over them, or would it be best to make a wall and insulate it? Thanks. Also if I were to directly drywall onto the cement walls how do you do that? Construction adhevsive? masonry screws? thanks.
  3. pastfast125

shower Drain?

If I'm corrrect, a shower has to have a trap right? If this shower is in a basement, is hte trap just going to be recessed into the concrete floor, then cemented over? And for toilets, do you have to install a trap, or do they somehow have one built in? Thanks in advance.
  4. pastfast125

A bunch of questions

Ok, we might be putting a full apartment in a basement. Can the bathroom be tapped into another bathroom that is directly above? Or what other options do I have for this, also We want to put in a dishwasher possibly and a kitchen sink. Any ideas on all this. And Where in the lines does it need...
  5. pastfast125

Question about basement bathroom setup

I would like to use the quick jon 102 for a bathroom in my basement. Can I run a toilet, sink, and bathtub/shower to it, either that or a whirlpool tub/shower? also in order to hide the quick jon, I need to have my flooring up on 2x6's, what do I use to put over them? plywood? Thanks.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks