Search results

1. M

Removing stems for a Kohler shower valve

It's the K303 valve system. Link to Kohler site below: http://www.us.kohler.com/onlinecatalog/detail.jsp?item=209802&section=2&category=12&subcategory=126&retail=false The stems are 77006 and 77005. Quarter turn...
  2. M

Vespin II seat side to side play

I have had my Vespin II installed for a couple of weeks now. It works great. The recommended elongated Toto seat was installed securely. The seat moves side to side with about 1/4 inch of play on the axis which seems to be the way it was designed. Is this normal and is it noticeable by...
  3. M

Hard to turn shower hot and cold Kolher 1/4 turn valve stems

In wall of my shower have a kolher Triton K-T7751-2-cp trim set using what i believe to be according to Kohler website a valve set of k-303-k. The installation is probably a least 20 years old. The stems are 1/4 design and have always been hard to turn but with no leaks. Can they be...
  4. M

Clearing line when pulling old toilet

I figured maybe it might be a good idea to insure the line is nicely cleared while I have the old toilet pulled. I have a snake and could make good use of it while the wc is pulled. :cool: My question is this. Lately I have been using a cobra expanding water blatter attached to a hose at...
  5. M

Toto Vespin II supply line fit confirmation

I would like to purchase a cst474cef(g) Vespin II skirted Toto. My current bathroom specs are 14in rough-in More importantly my supply line is 6in to left in wall and 5in off the floor. I will use the unifit kit obviously, however I am more concerned about the supply line location. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks