Search results

1. Timf

Shop bathroom drain rough-in

Hi, I’m looking for help on a proper way to rough-in drains for a bathroom in a shop. There is an existing 4†drain on an exterior wall. I need to connect a toilet, utility sink, and catch basin for a floor drain. The building is serviced by a dedicated septic, so I understand I...
  2. Timf

Shop bathroom drain rough-in

deleting wrong forum, deleting this post
  3. Timf

trap for floor drain catch basin

Hi, Can I use a running trap without a cleanout on a catch basin like the one shown here? Or is a cleanout always required for that? Thank you, Tim
  4. Timf

floor drain vent problem in pole barn

Lots of great information on this site! I’m roughing in under slab drains and trying to find a way to properly vent a floor drain. The problem is that the catch basin for the drain is in the middle of an open floor with the closest wall for a vent 20 feet away. How can this be vented...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks