Search results

1. Angel9894

Tub Spout extension???? Help!

I am back with what is probably a silly question but I purchased these Hansgrohe shower bodies and trim which we installed and look beautiful, but am having some trouble with the tub spouts. The spouts are these...
  2. Angel9894

Alcove tub tiling

Hey guys, please find below a picture of our cast iron alcove tub. As you can see we have ripped pretty much everything out (tile is on it's way out now) but would like to salvage the tub. However I REALLY want to tile the tub apron/skirt. A number of contractors have said they can do it by...
  3. Angel9894

Changing shower tub trim and need help! Powers 410 Hydroguard

I am doing a remodel of my bathrooms and want to change the showerheads, spouts and control levers in my 2 full bathrooms. I brought in a few contractors who said we "HAD" to do all this extensive stuff and long story short quoted anywhere from 6-10k just for the plumbing (NYC pricing, ha!) This...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks