Search results

1. CherylS

Caulk SOS did I do it wrong!?

OK guys. I think I screwed up.... I just caulked my new shower door, about three hours ago. Taped the frame and tile at the seam, ran my bead of caulk, then smoothed it out, then removed the tape! I was supposed to remove tape and THEN smooth the bead, wasn't I!!??? The caulk fills the...
  2. CherylS

Caulk problem

Hi guys. Just had my shower tiled and I have a problem. I had bought silicone caulk to match my grout and when I told the contractor he said that was fine. Well, when he got to the point of caulking, after trying two tubes and about 30 minutes later he came to me and told me he couldn't work...
  3. CherylS

Pfister question

Hi, guys. Back again (from 10/11). Bathroom remodel had to be postponed, but now I'm back looking for faucets. I had asked in October what was a good brand and you were very helpful. Now I have a problem.... Found a shower and faucet I like the looks of, on-line. Pfister Portola collection. So...
  4. CherylS

Faucet Brands

Hi. I am new to this site, so forgive me if I do something wrong. I am remodeling my bathroom and looking at faucets. There are so many brands out there! Looking for input on a quality faucet that I won't have to mortgage the house to buy. Any help would be appreciated. Cheryl
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks