Search results

1. BobJacobs

Toto CST776CSFG#01 install questions

I am in the process of installing the 2 piece Toto CST776CSFG#01 toilet and I have two quick questions. (1) I had installed older models of the Toto Drake and I thought the outlet at the bottom is larger. This hole at the bottom of the bowl is about 2 inches, did the older models have larger...
  2. BobJacobs

Potential circuit overload?

I have an older home (1965) down here in South Florida for rental and I recently had a tenant change over so I decided to trace what circuit goes where. I found one 20A circuit breaker that seems to be have too many devices on it. Kitchen window light (40W) Car port light (40W) Dining...
  3. BobJacobs

Butt Splice Line Voltage Wires?

I normally use wire nuts to splice inside a box. However I have one situation I think butt splice may be justified. I have a #12 stranded copper wire protruding barely 1.5" from the knock out hole inside the box. The previous owner had twisted a wire nut to it and an additional 8" piece...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks