Search results

1. V

Cut Out For Flange

I had a similar situation with a tile floor. Instead of cutting a round hole in the tile. I notched it out and installed one of these type supports. May not be the proper thing to use but it worked for me. I was lucky the tile and the support were the same thickness. All I did was removed a...
  2. V

Faucet Brands

Not too long ago I replaced all the faucets in my home. I went with Danze faucets. They offered a lot of bang for the buck. They came highly recommended for a friend that owns a large plumbing supply house. Time will tell how they hold up. The brand has not been around all that long and I had...
  3. V

Vespin or VespinII

Terry Thank You for sharing your knowledge and taking the time to answer my questions. Thanks V
  4. V

Vespin or VespinII

I'm going to purchase a Vespin or Vespin II. I have a question about the minimum distance for the water connection. I measured the setup I have. I have about 6 1/4 inches from the center of the flange (toilet) to hook up the water. And I'm about 13 inches off the wall to the center of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks