Search results

1. Wally107

Fleck BLFC design (diaphragm?)

Fleck 7000SXT, 0.125 BLFC, violet #00 injector... Been having trouble with my BF (see my other thread). Initially, I was only getting a trickle, so I inspected and cleaned the BLFC, injector, and screen. Unfortunately, now there’s NO water moving at all....grrrrr. While cleaning the BLFC...
  2. Wally107

Depressurize before BLFC inspection?

This is one of those 'I-think-I-know-the-answer-but-I-better-ask-just-in-case' questions... Fleck 7000SXT...I need to check the brine system (BLFC, injector, screen)... ...Do I need to depressurize before I pop the cap? No, right????? Thanx! Wally
  3. Wally107

7000SXT...time flashing

What does it mean when the Time of Day is flashing? Looked all through the manual, can't seem to find it. Doesn't seem to be causing any issues...so I guess I'm just curious. Wally
  4. Wally107

Reserve Selection for Fleck 7000SXT

Although this is related to my other thread, it's a little more specific, and may be more helpful to all forum members as a new thread. I'm in the process (with Gary's assistance) of tweaking the programming of my new Fleck 7000SXT 64K (2.0cuft) system. When you get to Reserve Selection...
  5. Wally107

Salt dose...?

Hey guys...first I'd like to commend all of the experts on this forum. Your willingness to assist us DIY warriors is most appreciated. I poured over this wealth of info, as well as Gary's extremely helpful site, prior to making my recent water softener purchase. I do however have a question...
  6. Wally107

New water softener install

Hey guys! Confirmed noob here, but ******** DIYer with a couple of questions. Just received my new Fleck 7000SXT 64K softener, and would like to attempt the install myself. My main water line is completely out in the open along an interior basement wall, and there's a 3" PVC DWV stack that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks