Search results

1. pd27

User review on CST454CEFG 2 piece TOTO Drake II, Gwenyth, Owner comments and pictures

Thanks. I was concerned that my selection was limited because I read that Toto's lever hookup was proprietary. So it's actually standard and any side lever will work? There aren't many that claim they work on Toto.
  2. pd27

Anyone have experience with Icera one-piece toilets?

I had never heard of an Icera toilet previously, but Costco just started selling them and now I've noticed they're even less expensive online at QualityBath. They have a few one-pieces models with 1000+ MAP scores. Has anyone ever installed one of these? If so, how's the quality and performance...
  3. pd27

User review on CST454CEFG 2 piece TOTO Drake II, Gwenyth, Owner comments and pictures

My wife is not a fan of the standard THU068 lever for our new Drake II, she feels is it extremely cheap feeling. Is there a replacement that I can use on the toilet that would feel more solid either from Toto or someone else?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks