Search results

1. Xlr8tion

Mounting a Vertical Pressure Tank Horizontally.

Have a new Flexcon Flexlite FL7 (16" x 34") that the factory says must be installed vertical; driller wants to place it horizontal. It will be in constant pressure as it is being used with a new CSV1A w/a 40/60. http://www.flexconind.com/pdf/fl_features.pdf This is to be buried and is...
  2. Xlr8tion

Pump selection w/CSV can get technical....Fixed stack impellers..Whose got them?

As a "self professed" DIY'er I certainly have learned alot from this forum and especially Valveman. I have one of his awesome CSV2W's and have read much of the info on the site-impressive. Being that the CSV has outlived 2 pumps in 12 years( 1st 11yrs and 2nd 1yr) I have spent probably 30...
  3. Xlr8tion

Grundfos 16s15-14 fails after 13 months......Hey Valveman!

Not a plumber guys...So go easy on me....LOL...Paid the pump installer for the following fiasco. Had my 4" Grundfos 16S15-14 2 wire replaced(12 yr old) with exact same model on 4/20/12....new SS couplers on 220' Silverline Drop pipe(1.25" x 20'x11)-no check valve except the one on the pump...
  4. Xlr8tion

Delta Lightning Arrestor Install......Photos!

I lost my 1.5HP Grundfos to a "Strike" last month. I bought the same replacement pump (16S15-14) and the reinstall was a fiasco (cracked my main irrigation line in three places with his 10Klb PumpTruck) and wired my Pumptrol 9013 FSG ass backwards. See the last 2 photos and lets see if you...
  5. Xlr8tion

Where/how to attaach safety cable on Well Seal?

OK...I know you guys don't use safety cables/cable guides and etc..... Hypothetically...where does the safety cable attach to the pump and how do you attach it to the bottom of the well seal(I have a 4" splt simmons). I know these can fall back into the pump; but if my South Carolina...
  6. Xlr8tion

Is Class 180 sufficient for Couplings?

Is Class 150 SS 316 sufficient for Couplings? Is Class 150 is sufficient for any coupling in a well installation? I think Class 150 is good up til about 300 W.O.G. Just want to make sure cuz I am not paying the $$$ for class 300! Thanks!
  7. Xlr8tion

Check Valves necessary for a 220' submersible well setup on a 1-1/4 drop pipe?

US's largest pump/well supply house, with online site to buy parts for well installs? Anyone know of the a large online accessible site to buy check valves, cable guards, torque aresstor and etc? And will sell to consumers? Don't want to pay shipping to six different companies...
  8. Xlr8tion

11 yr old drop pipe and wire reusable on 220ft pump swap......?

My 11 yr old Grundfos 16S15-14 (2 wire 16 gpm 1.5hp) pump bought it and I have Silverline SCH 80 PVC drop pipe (220ft) and I think 14/2 non braided cable. The drop pipe is 1.35/foot (300 w/fittings) and the cable I cant find a quote on)not sure if it is 14 or 12 gauge).... The guy I am...
  9. Xlr8tion

Ada Ultramax...will it fit?

I checked the Spec sheet on the ADA ultramax and it wants the h20 supply 5" off the floor and 6" from the base centerline. My current Kohlers have the water line at a height of 8" high and 6" off center. I know it wants 5" but will 8" work? If not I will go with the Drake II...it uses a 8"...
  10. Xlr8tion

Anyone seen this toilet before?

Some one was taking shots at the Drake on another forum(non plumbing) and posted up this Model as a more economical option. I am a big fan of the Drake/Ultramax-unusual to see a total no name put up against a formidable 2 piece. Just for curiosity...Anyone know who makes this? Sort of unusual...
  11. Xlr8tion

Builder Cements Kohler Toilets to Ceramic Tile-how to Remove..?

Hi Terry (and gang)... Long time lurker on the board...Lots of great people and posts!. My problems intensified lately when my wife wanted an Electronic Bidet for the MBR toilet....NP....So I check the make of my Toilet and it is a circa 2000 Kohler Rosario(a Rialto with "batwing"s) that you...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks