Search results

1. Capindres

WARNING: Burnham Alpine 105 - Deadly Carbon monoxide danger - defective part

Jan 22, 2014 This warning could save your life or your family's life. I purchased and had installed a Burnham Alpine 105 hydronics boiler on Jan 13th 2010. (four years ago) On Jan 19th 2014 my wife noticed that the carbon monoxide detector located in the kitchen upstairs was reading a high...
  2. Capindres

Burnham Alpine 105

Hellow everyone, I purchased a Burnham Alpine 105 about 21 months ago. (and I'm not happy) Have had alot of issues with this unit. My current issue is what Burnham calls "soft lockout" Boiler will come on as normal, and run through its cycle and ignite the boiler. Then the water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks