Search results

1. KSC

Shower missing vent, or circuit venting?

I live in a house that's up on pilings, built in 1970, with leaded-in cast iron piping. As part of a bathroom remodel, I would like to move the toilet over a few inches. It's plumbed directly into the main horizontal drain, so it seems like it'd be a major pain to just replace that section. And...
  2. KSC

PVC drain through concrete slab

I'm running a 2" PVC drain pipe and would like it to pass through a concrete slab. The house is supported by pilings buried in the ground, so the slab is not structural. I've seen lots of mention that PVC piping passing through concrete needs a sleeve, but I think that's for when concrete is...
  3. KSC

New Washer - drain and vent

I'm installing a new washer and could use some advice on plumbing the drain. I've been going over the NC plumbing codes and these forums and *hope* I've come up with something proper, but I'm sure you experts will let me know. :) Sorry if it looks confusing, but I had to draw it in three...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks