Search results

1. Mhmmofro

Unzoning hot water heating system

I have a boiler controlled by a 4 zone taco relay box. Zones are 1st fl, 2nd fl, basement and domestic hot. I have been home sick this week and its been cold out so i have been able to observe the boiler working under its hardest conditions. I am constantly hearing the boiler fire for one the...
  2. Mhmmofro

Lights Flickering - bad splice in panel?

Backround: 100 year old house with 90% new / newer wiring, New panel installed 18months ago, service and meter and weather head from ~60's. About a month ago i noticed some of my lights flickering. I shrugged it off until i saw it happening more consistently. The circuits i was seeing...
  3. Mhmmofro

Should boiler shuts off while circ pump is still on?

I have a 4 zone hot water boiler. I reticently added the 4th zone. I have noticed that occasionally when the 4th zone is calling for heat the boiler will turn off while it is still calling for heat. When this happens the circ pump for that zone is still pumping and the boiler is up to temp...
  4. Mhmmofro

Adding baseboard loop - Bleeder question

Hello My name is mark i have a 100 year old colonial. I am finishing my basement and have a few questions on the baseboard heat i am putting in. I ran 3/4 pex behind the walls to the places i want to baseboard. MY question is this: Can i now hook up the pex and baseboard or do i need...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks