Search results

1. PresidentsDad

Advice on Clawfoot Tub Bathroom Wall mount faucet plumbing

I may have asked this in the wrong forum....so I thought I'd put one here as well, linking to the original...Can you look at this post and help me out?? https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?44272-Help!!-Clawfoot-Tub-Wall-Faucet-Plumbing!
  2. PresidentsDad

Help!! Clawfoot Tub Wall Faucet Plumbing!

Hey all... I need some help. I have a wall in my new bathroom with 1/2" copper piping. I had planned to hook up a Delta shower valve on one side of the wall for the shower, with a diverter, body jets, hand shower and rain head. On the other side of the same wall, I had planned to install a...
  3. PresidentsDad

Two 2" drains or One 3" drain

Hey all, I'm in the process of building a custom 72"x52" shower that will have essentially two full spa like showers each with a rainhead, body sprays and a handheld shower. It'll be a Delta system so no more than two of the components can be on at once. My question is: Do I really need...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks