Search results

1. PresidentsDad

Advice on Clawfoot Tub Bathroom Wall mount faucet plumbing

I may have asked this in the wrong forum....so I thought I'd put one here as well, linking to the original...Can you look at this post and help me out?? https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?44272-Help!!-Clawfoot-Tub-Wall-Faucet-Plumbing!
  2. PresidentsDad

Help!! Clawfoot Tub Wall Faucet Plumbing!

No one??? Can I get some help here?
  3. PresidentsDad

Help!! Clawfoot Tub Wall Faucet Plumbing!

Hey all... I need some help. I have a wall in my new bathroom with 1/2" copper piping. I had planned to hook up a Delta shower valve on one side of the wall for the shower, with a diverter, body jets, hand shower and rain head. On the other side of the same wall, I had planned to install a...
  4. PresidentsDad

Two 2" drains or One 3" drain

Well, I went ahead and plumbed it this weekend. I went with two 90's back to back, down into the trap and sloped over to the waste stack that came up from downstairs.
  5. PresidentsDad

Directly to trap or a couple of 90s first. Question for the group. I have the 3" waste line run, but now I need to plumb the shower drain. I'll be using a 3" Kerdi Drain. My problem is two fold. There is a floor joist in the center of where the drain should go, so I assume I can just shift...
  6. PresidentsDad

I did buy a lot of extra fittings, but apparently not enough! :)
  7. PresidentsDad

Update: It took me about three hours on a Friday to remove the old and install the new piece from the upstairs to the basement and another 2 hours to cut into and retrofit the new 3" line into the 4" house sewer line. This includes two trips to Home Depot since I didn't know which fittings I'd...
  8. PresidentsDad

Freestanding tub faucet connection advise

I have an add on to this question. What is the best way to connect the drain for a free standing tub when there is no access to the drainage plumbing from underneath?
  9. PresidentsDad

Thanks HJ. That's pretty much what I thought, but I was hoping to be surprised by someone saying, "No, one 2" drain will be fine!" :)
  10. PresidentsDad

Hey all, I'm in the process of building a custom 72"x52" shower that will have essentially two full spa like showers each with a rainhead, body sprays and a handheld shower. It'll be a Delta system so no more than two of the components can be on at once. My question is: Do I really need...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks