Search results

1. N

PVC shower pan liner causing me trouble - help?

Yes, already have the dam corners just having trouble lining up the proper cut because it's once or nothing with these liners. Not interested in liquid membrane. Thanks for the response however.
  2. N

PVC shower pan liner causing me trouble - help?

Purchased the Oatey PVC liner after installing my pre-pitch and letting it cure. I can get the liner in ok, fold each corner in the back of the shower, just having trouble making cuts where it comes to the curb area. I've read john bridge's site, ontario tiles site, floorelf, etc and they...
  3. N

Shower Curb / Custom Shower Questions

1. When building a shower curb on a concrete slab I have opted to go the brick route as opposed to the 2x4 route. I understand how to affix the bricks to the slab, however I haven't been able to find a solid answer on what I am supposed to use to affix the vinyl water barrier to the outside of...
  4. N

Replacing Cast Iron Shower Drain / P-Trap & Replacing with ABS

First off - thanks to all of you who contribute to this message board as it has a wealth of information. I am in the middle of remodeling our master bathroom and would appreciate some guidance. Where I stand now is a 2'x2' demo'd area of concrete from the foundation of the house in order...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks