Search results

1. S

Culligan Cullar no longer backwashes + rebed instructions?

I have a culligan cullar back washing filter in my house that no longer back washes... It used to backwash every 2 days however it no longer does and when I progress through the menu to option 11 and press the up arrow twice (which used to force a backwash) I get nothing... Not even the sound...
  2. S

Rebedding a Culligan Carbon Filter / General Water Treatment System Questions

First post! We bought a house out in the "country" in January and it's on a well... When we first moved in the sulfur was AWEFUL... The well has a culligan system on it as follows: -Bleech injection -Wellmate pressure tank -120 gal holding tank -Culligan Cullar carbon filter -Reverse osmosis...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks