Search results

1. ken.yong

Toilet base leaking question

My Toto toilet base has been leaking for some time now. I hired a plumber and we did a test: He cleaned up the floor base of the toilet. Bone dry. Turned off the shut off valve and I didn't use the toilet for days. Today there is still water coming out from the base and the plumber suggested...
  2. ken.yong

Distance between toilet tank and wall vary for 2 toilets?

My plumber just installed 2 toilets in 2 different bathrooms. Same model from Toto Unifit. However, the first one has a distance between the wall and the toilet tank of 1 1/8"-1 1/4" and the second one has a distance of 3/4" only! Is there something wrong with this? Is there anything I can do...
  3. ken.yong

Recessed light can located next to rain shower plumbing

I am planning to install an IC recessed light can (wet location rated) next to plumbing of a rain shower in a drop ceiling. Is there any minimum distance required between the light can and the rain shower plumbing? Does the light need to be GFCI? Thanks for any help!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks