Search results

1. CoastProductsUSA

Inventory Closeout Special From Coast - Full American Made Tank Kit @ $9.99

Here's the link: Inventory Closeout Tank Kit $9.99 Here is what you get:
  2. CoastProductsUSA

Rebuild parts for 1989 Eljer Windsor one-piece toilet

Pretty sure this is what you guys have been looking for. You can purchase these parts from Coast Products USA, formerly Coast Foundry and Mfg. We have over 112 different variations in Flush and Fill Valves alone, and can build basically anything you need. We also offer Plumber Direct Pricing to...
  3. CoastProductsUSA

Kohler Rialto K-3402 toilet fill valve repair

Purchase direct from Coast Products USA, formerly Coast Foundry and Mfg. We have over 112 variations in Flush and Fill Valves, and can build basically anything you like! Also ask about our Plumber Direct Pricing, for Industry Professionals. http://www.coastproductsonline.com
  4. CoastProductsUSA

Kohler 1-piece toilet - water fill valve replacement

Available for purchase direct from Coast. Visit http://www.coastproductsonline.com
  5. CoastProductsUSA

Does Made in America Matter to You? - Coast Products USA, formerly Coast Foundry MFG.

Great, Message me your email address and I'll send it right over!
  6. CoastProductsUSA

Does Made in America Matter to You? - Coast Products USA, formerly Coast Foundry MFG.

For US Companies, the decision to manufacture overseas has long seemed a no-brainer. Labor costs in China and other developing nations have been so cheap that as recently as two or three years ago, anyone who refused to offshore was viewed as a dinosaur, certain to go extinct as bolder companies...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks