Search results

1. Still_Waters_43

Dryer Vent

My vent goes to the outside through my garage. I have tried several vents over the years but tossed them because of excessive lint buildup which keeps the vent flap open (till I noticed that is:rolleyes:) Anyway my current vent has a magnetic closer flap. The problem is it has a wire mesh...
  2. Still_Waters_43

Kohler Toilet Issue

My second floor has two bathrooms side by side. The arrangement is sink, toilet, bathtub, separating wall, then bathtub, toilet, sink. The toilets get plugged once in awhile (especially when there is a big load:-) and twice both toilets got plugged at the same time, when I plunged one out, the...
  3. Still_Waters_43

Installing Clothes Washer/Dryer in Basement

I need to relocate a clothes washer and dryer to the basement. My question is how do I get rid of the water. I have a floor drain into a sump pump to a storm sewer, I am assuming that's a no-no. There are plumbing pipes at the ceiling level (about 8' up). So if I can hook up to these...
  4. Still_Waters_43

Toilets Plugging Up

I have replaced three toilets this year with new Kohler models. Each of them has gotten plugged up several times. I have even removed two of them to verify that they were installed ok and that there was no blockage. Is this happening because of the new low-flow design? and if so any...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks