Search results

1. M

Broken Cast Iron Toilet Flange, above finished floor - What to do?

Thanks for your help. I called a couple plumbers to make sure I got one that can handle lead/oakum, since some of them only seem to want to deal with PVC. I have a plumber coming this week that can do it, but he said he would look at it to determine the best approach. Based on your advice, I...
  2. M

More Pics These pictures show the 4" line going from the flange down into a 3" pipe, with a strap and the pipe joints holding it all up, and the water damage I mentioned.
  3. M

Pics As you can see in the pictures, the flange is pretty rusty and it sits above the floor (from the floor to the bottom of the flange) by 7/16" on the broken side and about 1/4" on the other side.
  4. M

Hi everyone, First, let me say thanks to everyone on this site...I think it's great you are all willing to share your knowledge and experience with DIYers like me. Not only do I like to save a few $$, but I like to make sure it is done right and have the satisfaction of doing it right...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks