Search results

1. L

where to buy overhaul kit for pentair, flowtec, craftsman ect.?

Usually when the pump manufacturer private labels for another company, it is real difficult to cross back to the orginal manufacturer.
  2. L

Sump pump discharge length

If you are not getting any discharge from that particular pump, there may be something wrong with the pumpr or there could be a clogged line etc.. If the two lines are connected together, you may have the potential of one pump pumping back to the other pit and vise versa, unless you have...
  3. L

Newbie with a strange well situation—options, please?

You may be able to take care of the issue through a chemical injection system by using something like a perastaltic pump, ex. Stenner. This would be alot less expensive up front and alot easier to maintain. Although, this would only be a solution if you will be able to house the chemical(s) in...
  4. L

installing water to a garage

No Doubt. Unfortunately, there are companies like that in our area also.
  5. L

Submersible pump quit

I would say you have either bad pump wire or a bad pump motor.
  6. L

Pump/well output halved

Also, depending on the well itself, lowering the pump may not rectify the issue. If the well cannot produce enough water to recover, then the pump will still break suction even after lowering it.
  7. L

Pump/well output halved

At ten years old, I would recommend replacing the pump while the work is being done. This will also allow the pump Tech to inspect the drop pipe at the same time. Even though you may have good water, galvanized pipe will still rust. At that depth, the key would be to inspect the threads of the...
  8. L

Opinions on Grundfos 10S05-9 to replace a Goulds 10GS05

I would not recommend trying to repair the liquid end at all. By the time you purchase all of the impellers and diffuser you will have at least 50% to 75% cost of a new liquid end. Also,if the pump is 12 years old, I would guess you probably will not even get the liquid end apart in order to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks