Search results

1. P

Closet Flange

If the top of the flange is 1/4" above you will be fine. I always set my flanges on top of finished floor.
  2. P

plumbing codes

I would have to guess that you do commercial work right. I was not crazy about pex when I was first introduced to it either. And then the big box stores started selling it. But the fact is people/Handymen/DIYers who are going to do their own plumbing, are going to go it regardless of the...
  3. P

Gas Pipe in a cleanout

First time poster here. I went to look at a bath remodel last week and the homeowner asked me about piping a fireplace insert also. There is a propane water heater in the basement on one flue. Then a wood burning fireplace on the first floor (slit level house). Fireplace cleanout is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks