Search results

1. aspkiller

Mod-con or not?

Thanks Jim- Still taking all the data in before calling a few locals to weigh in on the subject. Just want to be a little more educated so I can understand what will probably be several different approaches to the re-do. So, more input please, from any others with expertise in this area.
  2. aspkiller

Mod-con or not?

Thanks. I also determined that the boiler is grossly over-sized for the baseboard load and was selected by the original contractor to meet DHW requirements. Me getting a code change to allow single wall HX wouldn't be worth the effort. But, I will check to see if there is anything already in...
  3. aspkiller

Mod-con or not?

I sure could use some condensing/non-condensing help before I replace my 18 year old gas combi boiler. Hopefully, some of you can offer some insight. Here are some of the facts: The house is located in the Lake Tahoe basin at 6,300 feet. It is 2,700 sq. ft. on three levels, reasonably well...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks