Search results

1. CT-Sean

Removing iron closet flange

I don't know, I'm assuming I'm working with a standard 4" pipe once I get the flange off. I didn't know if the surface on the outside of the pipe or the surface on the inside of the pipe would be better for sealing purposes. I guess when I get it off I can compare. Thanks for the input I...
  2. CT-Sean

Removing iron closet flange

I have the exact same setup but My current flange will be about 1" too high for my finished floor. Does anyone have an opinion on what kind of flange is best to replace with? Is a heavy duty cast iron Torque set, that grips around the outside of the 4" pipe better than the closet flange that...
  3. CT-Sean

Dropped well cap backing plates down the well, HELP!

Thanks. Ok, thank you, It is actually a jet pump so there is no pump and no wires in the well, just two pipes going down there. Do you still think theres no chance? Is there any chance that the plates will rust and clog the intake over time?
  4. CT-Sean

Dropped well cap backing plates down the well, HELP!

So I decided to chlorinate my well the other day and as I was standing outside the hole contemplating how I was going to get in my wife comes out and offers to help so I naturally sent her down in the hole. Unfortunetly I didn't know what I was doing and when she removed the bolts (which I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks