Search results

1. S

Wiring for boat lift motor

Ha, it sure is! I am also well under a few days new to this site, still have lots to learn about navigating it, thanks!
  2. S

Ideal dock wiring Questions?

Thanks, Speedy! We took your advice and enlisted the help of an electrician, it turned out that there was 247 volts on the line coming from the house as well. The local power company was being notified to have an engineer come and check the transformer on the line pole coming in to the house...
  3. S

Wiring for boat lift motor

It may be possible to get your local power company to install a meter pole closer to your dock, where you could install a panel box with GF breakers for the dock system. 700' is a long way.
  4. S

Ideal dock wiring Questions?

Boat Lift Electrical Shock I experienced a slight electrical "tingle" when I was working on a boat cradle on a boat lift wired for 240V operation. My fingertips felt like they were humming on the aluminum lifting beam. I was straddling the beam with my feet in the water at the time as I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks