Search results

1. jm1414

Need advice badly, pump won't prime

Thank you Mr Texas Wellman. Really appreciate you took the time to help me out here! I actually got lucky and found a leak at a pipe connection in the lake vs 4 feet down in the soil!!! Problem solved!!! Got water!!! You really have to experience having no water for a while to truly appreciate...
  2. jm1414

Need advice badly, pump won't prime

TO Mr Texas Wellman and other pump expert, please help me!! I've exhausted pretty much everything I can think of to get water back and if I can't resolve my problem I am left with digging a well which I'd like to avoid. Our lake 2 line jet pump lost it's prime twice recently. So we changed...
  3. jm1414

Why is my jet pump show zero pressure??

No I can't see any check valve apart from the footvalve. Is it possible that the pump only flows one way or there is a malfunction that is causing this and my lack of pressure? I'm really out of ideas to get water flowing again. Any help is appreciated!
  4. jm1414

No I can't see any check valve apart from the footvalve. Is it possible that the pump only flows one way or there is a malfunction that is causing this and my lack of pressure?
  5. jm1414

Follow up from my previous post. We changed the foot valve, ejector, pump. Did further diagnostics this weekend... disassembled and cleaned everything on my new jet pump ( fooltvalve, the ejector, i ran water through both lines to ensure there was no mud etc. I disconnected the two...
  6. jm1414

Cottage Lake jet pump from hell

Spent the day troubleshooting my jet pump and here's what I found Ok I disassembled and cleaned everything on my new jet pump ( fooltvalve, the ejector, i ran water through both lines to ensure there was no mud etc. I disconnected the two lines at the pump to see if water fed from a...
  7. jm1414

Cottage Lake jet pump from hell

Hello all, hope you can help can cause next step is to dig a well!! OK here we go: 1) Jet pump lost it's prime twice.. 2) Lake is located about 80' foot down from the house... 3) To be safe changed the foot valve on the 2 line pipe. 4) Didn't work, "expert" said maybe the pump is...
  8. jm1414

How much pressure is too much?

Thank you to both of you! I guess your conclusion is that I should be on the safe side and change the switch. I'll try to dig out some info on how to get that done without flooding the basement. Thanks again
  9. jm1414

How much pressure is too much?

My deep well tank used to stay between 35 and 45 PSI. Now it is often in the 80 PSI range. Is this a cause for concern? Should I attempt to get the pressure down or have the system checked by a pro? My tank is a wellXtrol WX202 rated as 100 PSI max. PS There is no problem at all with water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks